Tuesday 10 March 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #11 Nayu's Crochet Dreams business cards!

side a

side b

I've been waiting since last week to post this, but here are the official Nayu's Crochet Dreams business cards! I hope you like them as much as I do. I got them through Vistaprint UK at a reasonable price,  I wanted it to match the stationery design (to be shown in another post as I'm possibly getting a headache so need to be speedy online), but since it didn't I went through all 6900 and something business card designs to get this one. It took a while, but was worth it & fun while listening to audiobooks. I did my best to use similar colours of text to match the colours in the design, and I like how it's sort of a similar colourscheme to the Nayu's Crochet Dreams logo (seen at the top of this blog).

I'd love to know what you think of them! These will be sent out with all blankets that are sold, but if any of you comment on this post I'll happily send you one (or several) for you to keep and share with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!