Thursday 13 August 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #56 Needle sorting and blog designing.

Sadly not my needle roll, but a clever one with space for circular and ordinary needles
I've spent a lovely morning sorting my bamboo knitting needles and crochet hooks while chatting with a friend, who I had lunch with. The sort was required since I need to know what size needles I have since I'm going to be knitting baby booties and hats, some of which need circular and/or double pointed needles. I don't think I need to get any more just yet. I'll show you a picture soon. It didn't take that long to sort my needles, I worked some more on my current baby blanket too. 


What's going on isn't a blank canvas like here, but it's hidden for now.
Once I came home I only meant to be online for a short time, but I spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out a few dimensions on my blog for my designer. As a very clueless blog user I resulted to searching Google for help, and I think I've got what's needed. 

I'm not giving anything away until the design process is sorted, but I've had a style board of all the images/colours to be used and they fit exactly what NCD is all about. That bit of brainwork has zapped both my thinking powers and my physical energy so I'm signing off now in favour of anime and reading. For me watching shows in another language isn't work, it's fun! 
French and Japanese are m other languages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!