Monday 17 August 2015

Nayu's Project Progress #7 Invisible project + baby blanket

I was too comfy to get up and lay this on the floor for the photo shoot.

I hope everyone's day has gone well. I've been working on the project which is not being photographed until completion, in case the recipient sees it. It's a bit frustrating as I've made quite a bit of progress on it today while I waited for my car to be serviced (about 2 hours), but it'll be worth it. 

I can and have shown you the picture of the progress on my baby blanket! (top pic) This will be a blueprint for custom blankets, which I will be able to adjust the size and also the colour to suit what you'd like. So you can make the perfect gift for a newborn in your life, or make a bigger version and keep it for yourself! The joy of blankets is that they aren't only for one category/occasion, they can be whatever you want them to be! 


Sneek peek at concepts for NCDs upcoming rebranding!
In light of NCD having a relaunch once the new branding is ready to go, I'm also hoping to make more than 1 flower coaster tonight. I intend to start watching the new Agatha Christie 3 parter on BBC 1, and don't expect to figure out who did but there's a crochet related tale to the series. 
Who done it? &  why am I watching this show?

I became very intrigued by what my family were watching one crochet session. Turned out to be Temperance and Tuppence, which I found hard to ignore (but was in the middle of anime so kind of wasn't about to switch shows since anime comes first!  Otherwise I'd never have been interested in the funny and thrilling new show which is in 3 parts...and thus I refused to start watching until all parts are out so I don't have to wait a week for the next part of the story. 

Slightly off topic but I think I have some craft themed mystery books coming up on my review list, so I will link you to the reviews when they are up. Craft is craft! Be it in a book, or using my preferred yarn and hook/needles. I'll leave you with a saying which I found today - they will pop up more and more as I'm getting a little addicted to them at the moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!