Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nayu's Recipes #7 Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Getting ready to bake!
Yesterday I wanted to bake some cookies, so after I got my equipment and ingredients out I got baking! I followed this recipe, although I only used 2/3 of the recommended chocolate chips, baked them for about 10 minutes at half the size. 
Super tasty!! Ones on the lower left are baked a little more than the others.
Both the unbaked and baked cookie is totally delicious! I'm more a cookie than biscuit person, loving the softness that comes with delicious treats. While the first batch was baking, I halved the recipe, shaped the cookie mixture into balls and then put them in the freezer, so if I fancy a freshly baked cookie but don't have the energy to do all the baking I can simply take them out of the freezer and pop them in the oven. Simple! If you like them thick as I do, don't flatten the dough balls, they spread on their own accord.

I'd love to hear what your favourite cookie is, and whether you prefer soft cookies or crisp biscuits!
This is the best part of baking - often the food tastes better before it's baked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!