Friday 9 September 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #168 Where the week went

Me today on AC:NL beside an evergreen tree with a yellower peach tree beside it. Autumn is coming!
I both find it hard and easy to believe I haven't blogged for a week! Got a bit busy, then was randomly ill while waiting for a car service on Tuesday, so spent the next few days resting. I watched dvds, gamed a lot on Animal Crossing New Leaf where the trees are starting to go yellow since Autumn has begun, and read a lot too. That literally has been my week! Not a lot to note, other than my lovely cat being her crazy adorable self, running around in circles...in the bath!
Sadly not a bath like this one which I think is pretty cool, but she frequently forgets her tail is attached to herself. I'm sure many of you who are pet minders can understand that amusing dilemma! 
...in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!