Sunday 15 January 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #202 Audiobooking

Cute pic found on - I love audiobooks!
It's late in the day, I'm tired and couldn't think of a title longer than one word. I'm pretty much over the immediate side-effects of taking my mega strong meds (that was on Weds night) - it takes a good 4 days to get through my system, but mercifully works almost instantly. I've been resting lots with dvds and gaming. Today has been a quiet day, filled with finishing book 1 and starting book  of the Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot, the audiobook versions. I've read them before so know what happens which makes them relaxing to listen to as I don't have to focus on a new to me story. 
Saw this pretty pink tiara online!

Tomorrow I'm visiting a friend (& doing craft!) so I probably won't blog as I'll be tired when I get back (happy though, as it's fun catching up). I hope you've had a great weekend and have a good start to the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!