Tuesday 7 February 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #233 Slow week

Beautiful sunny day! Picture source
Hope you're all having a good day. Got blue cloudy sky with sunshine today! I'm almost over the side effects of my mega strong meds. Probably won't blog until the weekend as I've another hospital appointment in London on Thursday, so will be resting Weds & Fri. 

I've been gaming and reading a lot (no craft yet, maybe Friday), taking it easy with my cat occasionally keeping me company. Had to game the other day as she was on my lap so I couldn't switch to dvd watching! 

I'm a bit sad as a dear friend's son (late teens) died on Friday, only learnt by email today. I used to babysit for my friend a lot when her children were younger, so have known them over 10 years. Due to life I hadn't seen my friend recently (she'd moved abroad then came back last summer). I will be reviewing the book he wrote soon, as I read it on Sunday. It's not my genre but is really good, short but makes you think a lot. If you want to check it out it's The Ladder by L Kelly. He may not get to read my thoughts about it but you all can soon. 

Having lots of rest this week - hope you get a break no matter how short! 
This sums up how I feel today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!