Thursday 9 March 2017

Nayu's Craft TIme #238 Patchwork fun!

Tick-tock with this cute bag (random online picture)
Mega brief post as I'm almost out of time online (had limited time today which is why this is such an early post - my body is so not awake right now, but it was either now or this afternoon. From lunch onwards I get more & more tired, so it made sense to make my online time today brief but vaguely making sense (hopefully!).

Having fairly quiet days as the general weather isn't agreeing with me yet - hurry up Spring! I'm working on an experimental patchwork project which is fun - it won't look anything like this super lovely patchwork quilt, but it's fun to make and will look pretty in it's own way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!