Monday 25 September 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #267 A Not Entirely Stubborn Cat

Don't be fooled by the cuteness! Inside that adorable furball is a diamond strength personality who does what she wants when she want!
Happy Monday! In my previous post  A Stubborn Cat I detailed just how fussy my cat has been recently with her dry food. I'm sure all you pet owners can relate to your beloved (if sometimes a little frustrating) critter going through a phase of not enjoying something eaten loads of times in the past. Well, I have news...

...is she eating all her biscuits???

and it is good news! Upon adding the multicoloured biscuits to her mix Belle happily gobbled up her dry biscuits - yay! 
Whoohoo!
That was cause for celebration ^u^ It's possible she started eating because a) family were back from being on holiday b) because she felt like it, but whatever the reason I'm just glad she's pestering me less for food which is clearly there but she isn't eating. If her bowl is empty,  it stays empty until food time! If not, I just remind her there is good food there which she ate some earlier in the day. Cats are very fickle, but I am a strong (mean/stubborn) owner! 
So true! Switch your favourite animal for cat if you prefer another. Or add others if you adore more than 1 - for me it's also zebra finches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!