Friday 5 January 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #269 The Mystery Project Continues

I hope you have a fun Friday planned! Today and tomorrow I'm busy with a secret mystery project, which I think I've mentioned a few times both here and on my other blog Nayu's Reading Corner. Craft is related to it a little, and I'm hoping I can reveal all in February! I'm increasing the fun by listening to a lot of Hatsune Miku music, my favourite vocaloid who has hundreds of music videos on Youtube. I'm thankful to have her video games to play with!
This is one of her yearly winter outfits!
Because of the nature of the project there probably won't be a post until at least Monday, as I'll need Sunday & maybe Monday to recover. Thank you for being patient! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!