Wednesday 17 January 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #271 More mystery things

Life's just busy at the moment
I hope you've all been having a good week. Those of you who follow me on Twitter know I asked for happy thoughts & prayers yesterday, as me and my family needed something non health related to go well. The good news is it did! It's linked with the secret project I've mentioned previously, and is keeping me busy until February. Be sure to check back here February 1st when I'll reveal what it is! 

There won't be any more posts on here until February - you'll understand why once I do the big reveal. I'm not saying any more than that! By mid February I should return to what classes as a normal blogging schedule. Before then please do hop over to my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner as I have several book reviews scheduled as well as a gaming (Pokemon) post. 
See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!