Monday 30 April 2018

Nayu's Project Progress #37 Girl Power!

I've been chillin'!
Morning all! Apologies for the slightly long lapse in posts - life got busy, plus family got a cold and my body threw a wobbly, then I simply had a few days R&R to myself. All recharaged (minus stupid cold weather spell that body is hating) and back blogging! Here's what I've started this week, a cute mobile phone case using cross stitch embroidery. 
The title is because girls are cool and I love being a girl! Plus this is a cute girl ^u^
 I got it from a friend ages ago, and it's actually the perfect size for my non-smart non-touchscreen phone. I didn't tweet about it because I'm not 100% sure how well I can replicate the backstitch which will make the girl look like a cute anime girl, but I'll do my best! What do you think? I'd love to hear if you're working on a sewing project at the moment! It's very engrossing, great to do when catching up with TV. 
Creativity has endless possibilities, it's not just sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!