Wednesday 18 February 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #2 Bits & bobs

I actually Googled 'anime bits & bobs' & this was one of the first items to appear. I love it! You can find it here
I know the title is a bit generic, but bits and bobs is the most accurate description of both what the post is about, as well as what I'm doing with the blog. I'm slowly adding features as I think of them, trying out new ideas & layouts, so please bear with me. This blog is in the early stage of construction, and like with all blogs will always need elements changed, but I'm well on the way to having it how I want it. 

This is my main at a glance diary as it's really small. I note down various book review events, & now I'll write down what I'll schedule in for my craft blog too! This weekend I hope to sort out my bio & about page.
Today I've pre-scheduled Thursday's and Friday's posts for you - go me! As you can see in the picture above I'm thinking about what I'll be adding next to the site. I'm planning to have a permanent image on the right which will change daily, taking you to my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner. I want all the posts here on Nayu's Crochet Dreams to be mostly craft based, rather than have lots of linking posts about reviews & anime as they will clog it up a fair amount since I post daily there. It will be updated daily too. That is just the tip of the iceburg of what what will be added here! 
This iceburg is a penguin theme park!
I'm off to relax with cross stitch and reading, as my day off is a day to rest & relax so I vaguely have enough energy for the rest of the working week. I hope to write and crochet later on today. I'll be sure to update you on my latest projects, the ones which I can show you. Some are a secret in case the people involved look at my blog. I'd rather not spoil the surprise ^o^ 
Here's some random cuteness! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!