Saturday 21 February 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #4 Blog schedule

I wish I had this weekly planner! May have to print it & use it when my current one is finished ^o^
I'm not quite yet Empress of Schedules, but I'm definitely Princess of Schedules. Life without a schedule is super scary, and thus not something I like to do. Now, while I have enjoyed making sure Nayu's Crochet Dreams has a daily post this week, and would love to continue to do so, due to my day job, my daily review blog (which has a routine of its own), and the need for scheduled down time to recharge my severely lacking in energy body, I'm only going to post 3 times a week. This does give me extra time to make things for you to buy & win! My posting days will be...

...Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays! 

For now I won't set a specific topic for the posts, as that can be too limiting. That & I like to surprise you ^o^ 

In case you miss the fairly big picture to the right of this post, there's still plenty of time to enter my international competition for this pretty blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!