Thursday 5 March 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #9 Craft is wonderful therapy

Everyone go 'Awwww!'
I'd hoped to write this post on Tuesday, so my time on Wednesday could be for my review blog. However a migraine formed at work on Tuesday morning while I was at work. By the time I got home I had to head straight to bed. However, it was almost a migraine because the pain part disappeared! I had the usual migraine exhaustion and feeling mweh, but was able to crochet while lying down & catching up with TV. Happy Nayu! I love being able to do crochet when I'm unwell because it makes me feel like I'm doing something, the repetitive nature is soothing and it's just plain fun. The post I'd planned about explaining my style & colour choices has to wait for another day.
If you have a pet, go spend some time with it! I would, but at the time of writing this post my cat is lazing in the sun on the spare bed. I know when I'm not wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!