Friday 7 August 2015

July 2015 Monthly Catch Up

Hi!
This post is stolen from my other blog, Nayu's Crochet Dreams, where it will appear tomorrow (Saturday 8th August). It took a bit of time to put together, so I haven't got much time for today's post, so I figured I may as well just copy & paste, since it is relevant and doing a monthly round up is a fun activity I've wanted to do for ages but haven't had the time for in the past. Now I have time I'm doing it! Here's all that's happened in July here on Nayu's Crochet Dreams ^o^


Nayu's Craft Time #42 Crochet is a Good Medicine Even when I ill I can do crochet


I'm perhaps a bit batty, but bats and crocodiles really are linked to crochet! This was too good a pic not to include. 

Nayu's Craft Time #44 Snowflakes! I go a bit snowflake crazy despite it being July...



Nayu's Craft Time #46 Blankets aren't just for Winter: Why blankets are needed all year round


Much to celebrate!

Nayu's Craft Time #48 Craft is Sociable - why craft of any kind doesn't have to be a solitary hobby

Nayu's Craft Time #49 Out of Juice Not that kind of juice!

Nayu's Project Progress #5 Tree building and squares Almost the normal type of tree :) 

I'm also getting distracted by shiny things!
Nayu's Craft Time #50 New Shiny Things and Snowflakes Part 2  The post was too big to put in a whole post. 

That's it for July here on Nayu's Crochet Dreams!
Found a new cool pic - since I do knitting this works as well as crochet! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!