Thursday 10 September 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #66 Time out results in being refreshed!

Photo source
Hi all! The few days break from blogging has worked wonders. I've learnt in the past that blogging when feeling flakey isn't a good idea, which is why I took time out to recover my body throwing a wobbly. It involved being horizontal a lot, some reading, when I was up for sound and moving things I watched anime, and yes, I did manage to do a little bit of crochet, but not enough to show you anything. 

Although that's not quite true. I finished a blanket for a friend, but as I type this my cat is on my lap so getting up isn't an option. I'll do my best to get a picture for you tomorrow! (Something I seem to say a lot, but hey, tomorrow will come eventually!)

Remember I made these not that long ago?
 Between laundry loads (which for some reason made my cat feel I was going to feed her) I managed to bake some rolls today - again, the photo will wait until tomorrow but they are similar to the white ones I made the other day. They are super tasty! I love the packet mix from the grocery store, I just dump it in the bread machine, add 330ml of water and 2 tablespoons of oil, then let it mix and prove and mix a bit more. It mkes 12 rolls, which for £1 is a bargin compared to 4 large rolls for £1 at another grocery store which is what I used to get. 

I'm doing crochet tonight so will have more to show. Until then, take care!
Rolls or bread baking is incredible! Photo source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!