Friday 9 October 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #78 A non-crochet day

Me today, including cat! Picture source
I'd every intention of working some more on my in progress fingerless gloves, but with the day starting out below 10C, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised that I don't feel up to it. My body hates cold weather and reacts by making me feel rubbish and mega low in energy. Since I need energy to do stuff, it kind of limits what I'm able to do on those days. Today I'm up for reading, and this small amount of writing, but definitely not anything involving yarn. These days happen, and while my artistic side gets a tad grouchy, I know that rest is best, so that's what I'm doing!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nayuleska,

    i very like your picture with the reading girl and the cat.
    I would like to make a stamp out of it and use it for my book creations.

    Because of the copyright i wanted to ask for your permission.

    I you have any doubts or questions feel free to contact me under Moira_xd@hotmail.de .

    Hope to hear from you ^^

    P.s. If not I think it is Ok for you xD

    Kind regards,
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, unfortunately the picture isn't mine, I got it from Google a long time ago, but I believe I did include a link to where I got it from which may help you in finding the original artist. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nayuleska,

    I like your picture about a reader and a cat. I would like to use it as an avatar and maybe modify it a little. Is this ok?

    Kind regards
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, unfortunately the picture isn't mine, I got it from Google a long time ago, but I believe I did include a link to where I got it from below the picture which may help you in finding the original artist. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm very much an amateur artist, which is why I use what I find online all the time.

      Delete

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!