Monday 19 October 2015

Nayu's Project Progress #10 Fingerless gloves with buttons

My pretty button box has more than buttons in it!

Today I'm visiting a friend and having valuable catch up time while crafting. I'll be taking something simple so I can focus on the chatting part. I'm not leaving you without a post though - here's the fingerless gloves with button decoration which I mentioned in yesterday's button post

I'd wanted to sew them up yesterday before scheduling this post so I can give you pictures of the buttons sewn on, which I expect will be a bit different, but a 1am wake up pushed that idea out of the way. Still, just means you can have another post with them in, in individual shots! ^o^
I hope you like them! I think they are nicer than just plain ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!