Tuesday 8 March 2016

Nayu's Project Progress #18 Mystery gift revealed!

Perfect bowl for a knitter/crocheter! Sadly not mine.
Due to the day turning out slightly different than planned (all good, ended up blogging after baking so have less time to write a post) today isn't a lemon cupcake recipe. 

What's inside?
It's about the mystery crochet gift I've talked about in previous posts, the one I completed while I had a craft session with a friend, is a pair of silk fingerless gloves which I made. 
100% silk, as lovely to make as they are to wear. Well the recipient is very happy with them, which is why I can now show them to you. Would love to hear what you think of them! Other colours are available, so if you're interested in a pair then let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!