Sunday 22 May 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #130 Life gets in the way of craft!

It was a planned sewing afternoon...
I'd planned to write this post later today, as I'd pencilled in a sewing session after my blog work. Unfortunately something else has come up which I need to do (& will take a few hours) so sewing is now off today's task list. I'm slightly annoyed as I'd been looking forward to it, but sometimes other things have to take priority. 

Tomorrow I'm crafting all day with a friend which will be fun - hopefully I'll be able to tell you the progress I make on Tuesday! I hope you've enjoyed some parts of the weekend, and have a great start to the week! 
Replace the coffee for your favourite drink - mine is hot chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!