Wednesday 25 May 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #131 Craft this week

This would be an awesome bag to keep craft in! Picture source

Hi all! Sorry for the silence - life got busy as it usually does, and I need time away from blog work to rest. I've got up to a fair amount of craft this week! 

I'm testing out a new type of craft for my NCD store. I'm nearly at the stage of making up a prototype, which I will then reveal if I'm happy with it. So stay tuned for that! Note, it is not a yarn craft! 

I had a wonderful day doing crochet with a friend on Monday, working on a simple two colour granny square blanket which I continued doing on Tuesday. Sorry for no pic but it's on my tablet, which apparently has too low a memory to send photos to my email account (I put my posts together on my laptop). Hopefully the next time I take a photo I will have done some more!

Here are all the contestants and judges (2 in the middle + the presenter)
The rest of my time has been filled with my usual hobbies of reading, gaming, and anime watching. I have seen craft related shows on TV - I've started watching Season 2 of The Great British Sewing Bee on BBC 1. I didn't see the first season, and as a machine sewing newbie I'm finding it all fascinating. I am waaaay behind the contestants in skill and knowledge, but that's ok because it means I get to learn a lot as I watch them compete against each other in 3 challenges per episode. Need to catch up with episode 2 soon, which focuses on children's clothes - with real live children as models! Should be entertaining. You can find out more on the dedicated website.

Today has been a blogging day, but I may get to squeeze in a bit of craft later. Will have to wait and see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!