Sunday 11 December 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #199 Easing back in

I'm finishing unpacking today! I didn't take that much away with me, but haven't had the energy to sort non-essential bits.
Hello! I'm back from Devon, and slowly getting back to what counts as normality round here. Had an amazing time, did underestimate the exhaustion of it all though. Then had mega meds ketamine on Weds & yeah, it's been an interesting few days, full of an insane amount of DVDs, gaming, & a little reading (craft isn't an easy thing to do when lying down). 

Today I'm working through a week of emails, I'm out tomorrow, and hope to do a little blog work Weds. So it'll be a few more days until I'm back to normal online. Thank you for your patience! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!