Tuesday 3 January 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #201 Still recovering from evil cold


I've not been up to much but my plants are busy being gorgeous!
Yup, it really has been a good 10 days since I last posted (good in length of time, not in how I've been). I am recovering very slowly from this evil cold: had 3 consecutive days of napping the day away because I had a migraine, then 1 day of feeling so sick it wasn't true (thankfully no migraine then) but thankfully I didn't need to use the bin again. I only started picking up yesterday, and it's going to be a slow process. 

Unsure what the two end plants are (the middle is an African Violet). Just know I got them from M&S or Sainsbury's months ago, and they are reflowering possibly for the 3rd time!
So please bear with me while posts are sporadic. I'm only doing what I need to. I will reply to emails when I can, but expect a delay in those. Everyone in my family has had this nasty cold, and due to my pre-existing health issues my body struggled with the virus. So I'm doing lots and lots of rest! Will be back as soon as I can. 
Slightly belated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!