Monday 14 August 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #263 Peaceful day

Say hi to Timmy! A friend's new rabbit - he was stray so after being checked out by a vet she took him in. An adorable Dwarf Lop with a very large attitude!
Right now I'll probably be relaxing on my bed after taking my lovely mega strong medicine on Friday, which takes a good 5 days to fully recover from. This is a pre-scheduled post (go me!). I suspect I'll be doing a lot of gaming and maybe some craft, but that's not a definite activity as I usually need to be horizontal for a few days. I need to be sitting to do crochet! Hopefully my cat will keep me company as she does if she's in the mood. 
I'll be enjoying listening to my birds tweeting away, and yelling at them if they fight (they do occasionally, poor Hibiki is missing a few neck feathers thanks to Tomoya being a bully). 
Taken when I first got them so all feathers attached (Hibiki's the white Zebra Finch, Tomoya's the more traditional coloured one)
Whatever you're up to I hope your day is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!