Saturday 12 August 2017

Nayu's Product Review #4 Oreo Thins


When I was shopping in Sainsbury's on Thursday I noticed a new type of oreo on the end of an aisle (the fateful place where the shop tempts us with offers). Oreo thins sounded intriguing, so since they were 50p per box I got 2 of them.
This is true, they are thinner.. Moving on to my opinion...
Opening them up they are contained in 2 packages, which is a good idea for freshness. They smelt and looked like an oreo, albeit with less filling. That should have sent warning bells to me but it didn't.Upon tasting it I realised a huge part of the fun of oreos was the large filling, seen below in an ordinary sized oreo. 
Proper oreo!!!

The oreo thins still taste like oreos, but with less filling they aren't something I'd buy again. I'll happy eat them, but they aren't proper oreos to me, which are totally delicious. I suppose if you like the taste and want less calories then the thins are the way to go, but if you like the full oreo experience stick with the original size. 

These oreos were bought by me and not endorse by whoever makes them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!