Thursday 10 August 2017

Nayu's Project Progress #34 Dipping into Ink Stamping!

Like this blog post!
It's been waaay too long since I've had one of these posts, and it's a quick one but I really need to head out and get groceries so I'm not super late in eating lunch. As the title suggests, this week I've been trying out ink stamping! It's something I've wanted to do but haven't had many materials for - my family were going to get rid of some of theirs so kindly gave them to me when I showed my interest. Here's what I managed to do in my first session: 
I still need to work on sensing the correct amount of ink on the stamp, and making sure I press firmly all the way round so the entire image is whole. I seem to press more lightly on the top right side of the stamp, so that's my 'homework' for the next session. It's super fun, especially with my favourite Gorjuss girls as subjects ^o^ They are my favourite brand for bags and stationary: my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner, has a Gorjuss girl as part of the design. It was taken at a time the artist gave blog templates for free, so a friend of mind worked her magic to make fit it into my design.
 I'd love to hear if you enjoy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!