Friday 8 September 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #265 Happily busy!

How can you resist me?
Hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I hope to post a bit more regularly from next week. This week I've had family from Australia over, so I've been busy spending several hours at a time discussing video games (outfits are the best part!), and life in general, which ate up my energy leaving me with little to do much else as I'm not used to chatting so much each day. Family is leaving tomorrow (will be back for a few weeks in December (not returning down under until February)), but that will be a little less manic. Haven't seen them for 8 years so there's been a lot to catch up on! 

I have managed to do a bit of crochet, reading, and lots of gaming while I rest. 

The next few posts will include my stay in a Hilton Hotel, my current crochet project, possibly food related posts, and of course an update about my cat, Belle. Who as you can see from the photo is gorgous despite her elephant sized attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!