Monday 28 May 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #285 Update on technology issues

Not my picture!
I couldn't think of a better title, sorry! Been wading through emails, including what seems like a zillion GDPR or whatever the initals to the newest data protection thingy is, and I simply couldn't come up with a good title. It's accurate, just not very exciting. 

Twitter woes & shameless plug to follow me @Nayuleska
I prefer to do not so good news first so here is an update on a current issue: I'm still having problems getting my blog posts to auto-update on Twitter. It is looking possible I will have to do Tweet all posts manually, but I'm awaiting confirmation on that from the amazing Hootsuite team. 
I'm  not sponsered by them, I use their services & they are awesome at customer care! Especially if you don't have a clue what you are doing.
 I still have a backlog of tweets up to March to post up, I hope to do this over the next few weeks. I will not being doing it all in one day in case I get into trouble with Twitter - I'm not sure on how many tweets I can put up in a day without annoying everyone. I'm aiming for 3-5. Please bear with me on this. 

Yet another shameless plug - come check out my shop on Etsy!
The good news about technology is that I may be getting my specially designed NCD logo back as a background! Some of you may have noticed there has been something down the sides of this blog. I noticed this myself last week - yes I'm really unobservant. I played around for a few minutes with the Blogger template, and for whatever reason my picture, which isn't even in my account but my designer's has been reinstated. The margins are completely wrong at the moment which is why I've still got the white background, but at some point over the next few weeks I will fiddle some more and see what I can come up with. As far as I know this shouldn't be happening because Photobucket made it very clear they would charge for users to keep using what had been a free service (at least I think that's what happened). I mentioned it briefly on this blog here, and in more depth on my other blog, Nayu's Reading corner. I'll be very happy if it is back for good! 

Most played game at the moment!
Other news - been busy resting and doing lots of cross stitch - will give a project progress post very soon. Family had a cold, I didn't get one exactly but I was unwell, hence the lack of blog posts. Then there was the thunderstorm which almost always gives me a headache, but I managed to prevent a migraine which is a miracle. I've happily been gaming which is always fun - I had forgotten both how funny and how grim Final Fantasy IX can be. Find out more on Nayu's Reading Corner 
It's another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!